As well as all the usual features you would expect from a PMS, Caterbook offers advanced functionality not normally available in similarly priced software.
- Post food & drink items to the room for settlement on check out using our PMS EPOS integrations.
- Manage group bookings - securely store cards for each guest within the booking.
- Invoice guests & coporate partners individually within the same booking.
- Click & drag to create new bookings on the calendar
- Drag and drop to move bookings on the calendar
- Built in "shuffle row" on the calendar allows you to "park" multiple reservations to simplify moving bookings around to maximise your availability
- Cost centres for reporting proportion of booking revenue due to kitchen etc
- Batch create, print and email invoices
- Derive pricing from another room within a rateplan (eg set double room is £5 per person more than single)
- Derive pricing from another rateplan (eg each room under B&B is £7.50 per person more than the corresponding Room Only price)
- Yield management allows you to automatically change the price of a room type when a guest books within a fixed lead time. Eg within 3 days of arrival, and more or less than "X" number of that room type remains, change the price by +/- £20.
- Report out; how many Breakfasts and Dinners today (or any future day), ADR, RevPAR, Direct Revenue Ratio, the value of currently Held Deposits, Occupancy, Sales revenue, reconcile payments, linen and towels required for housekeeping, daily changeovers of room type (eg zip & link beds going from dbl to twn), cancelled bookings where a penalty may apply, resident guests, corporate partner statements
- Create different deposit, payment and cancellation policies and apply to different rateplans eg take Card for security with 7 day cancellation period for B&B, but require payment in full which is non-refundable at the point of booking for Advance purchase
- Set both occupancy based pricing (eg for B&B rates) and room based pricing (for Room Only)
- Vary pricing based on day of the week, duration of stay, occupancy, season
- Create promotional codes for your website or repeat bookers
- Create email or SMS message templates which can be triggered by (or with an offset of hours or days) an event like a new booking, or the properties scheduled check in or out times. Eg send a welcome email with tonights restaurant specials board 30 minutes after the guest checks in, or a secure link enabling the guest to pay their bill online at 8pm the night before checkout
*These are all features included in the core PMS and online booking product. Events module, SMS Messaging, EPOS link and Caterpay are chargeable.