We've been listening to a lot of property owners over the past few months and it's clear many people are using an old, outdated and expensive system that no longer meets their needs. But despite that, there are often factors meaning it's never quite the right time to move away. By offering Caterbook for free until June, we are removing some of the common barriers.
- "I have a 1 / 2 / 3 months notice period with my existing provider" Move now, and use Caterbook for free during your notice period. You'll have an extended period to access all your legacy data on the old system, allowing you to run historical reports etc.
- "New software will be complicated to learn" Not Caterbook. Read our testimonials from real people just like you! We provide training and support, along with our Helpdesk which has articles and videos covering all the common questions.
- "I'll lose all my forward bookings" No! We can often import forward bookings exported from many competitor systems. There are a few required fields, but most modern systems are able to export data in a usable format.
- "Our existing software is cheaper" But is it fast, easy to use, designed for the cloud and have modern time saving features? You might be saving money on the fee, but using far more staff time to carry out day to day tasks.
- "I don't have time right now" Is that because your existing software is keeping you busy? One user estimates they have saved 30 minutes per day (15 hours a month) by batch printing all the day's invoices with a single click.
Caterbook is a fast, modern solution and we are offering new users the opportunity to use it for free* until June 2021. Sign up for a risk free trial now - we don't take any financial details until you are ready to go live with us.
* Included free in the offer until 1st June 2021:
- Caterbook PMS
- Website Booking Engine
- Channel Manager
- Cloudhook EPOS connector link
New clients only. Note that any one one-time setup & training or data import fees are not included, nor are any Caterpay payment processing or optional SMS messaging charges. Subject to a 24 month minimum term starting on 1/6/2021, Direct Debit mandate and agreement must be in place prior to go-live.